Website Terms and Conditions
No Solicitation or Investment Advice
Morningside Capital Management Inc. is not registered as an investment adviser under the U.S. Investment Advisers Act of 1940. The purpose of this website (including any portion of this website available only to investors) is limited to providing you with general information on Morningside, its activities and philosophy. Morningside does not render or offer to render investment advice through this website. Nothing on this website constitutes or forms a part of any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities or other products, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with any contract or commitment whatsoever. Morningside may only transact business or render investment advice in those jurisdictions where one or more of the Morningside entities are registered and/or have made the appropriate notice filing with such jurisdiction’s regulatory authority, or where Morningside is otherwise excluded or exempted from such jurisdiction’s registration and/or notice filing requirements.
Limited Right of Use/Ownership of Contents
Morningside reserves the right to terminate at any time and without notice any users’ access to this website.
Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
Morningside hereby disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind with regard to this website and the Content, including any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third-party rights, freedom from viruses or other harmful code, or fitness for a particular purpose.
This website and the information contained herein are provided “as is.” The information contained on this website is gathered from sources deemed to be reliable; however, Morningside does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and material contained on this website as of the viewing date and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. Morningside does not make any commitment to update any material or information on this website.
Morningside is not liable for any consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of any use of, or inability to use, this website or any portion thereof, regardless of whether Morningside has been apprised of the likelihood of such damages occurring and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise.
There may be legal requirements in various countries and jurisdictions which may restrict the information that can be accessed. Persons who obtain information from this website should inform themselves about and observe any restrictions imposed in the jurisdiction in which this website is accessed.
Submitted Materials & Submitting Plans
Without limitation of the other terms and conditions set forth herein, while accessing or using this website, the Content and/or the various other features available on this website, you agree that you shall not:
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from this website or Morningside;
- use, redistribute, republish or exploit any part of this website or any Content for any commercial or promotional purposes;
- obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information or any services available on or through this website through any means, including through means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through this website;
- engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, or any other automatic or unauthorized means of accessing, logging-in or registering on this website, or obtaining lists of users or other information from or through this website including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to this website;
- use this website, the Content or its features and services in any manner that could interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair this website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests;
- use this website or the Content (including by submitting Submitted Materials) to, or in any other manner, violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or rights of publicity or any other proprietary or legal right;
- upload, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any information or material which constitutes or contains a virus, spyware, or other harmful component, or which contains any embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind;
- disclose any sensitive, proprietary or confidential information, about yourself or anyone else;
- attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with this website; or
- use this website or its services (or any Content), in whole or in part, or submit any information to this website, in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
At certain places on this website, live ‘links’ to other Internet addresses can be accessed. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of Morningside. Morningside does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external Internet websites and does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, efficacy or timeliness of information located at such websites, nor does Morningside warrant that such websites are free from claims of copyright, trademark, or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such websites or content are devoid of viruses or other contamination. Use of any information obtained from such websites is voluntary, and at such user’s own risk, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness. Reference therein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Morningside. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through such other sites.
Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright 2021 Morningside Capital Management Inc. All Rights Reserved. Morningside Capital Management and the Morningside logo are trademarks and/or service marks of Morningside and may not be used without the express written consent of Morningside. All other marks are property of their respective owners. Any copying of information or documents published on this website without prior written approval from Morningside is strictly prohibited.
© 2022 Morningside Capital Management Inc.